|c/o New Pavillion, Woodhill Lane, Morecambe, LA4 4NL|
|League Reps||Michael Fisher|
|Child Welfare Officer||Michael Fisher|
Cricket in the resort can be traced back to 1855. The present club was founded in 1889 and is by far the oldest sporting organisation in the town. Morecambe CC played originally at the Summer Gardens before establishing their present ground in May 1900.
The ground was laid out by Jonny Briggs of Lancashire and England fame. In the 1920-21 season Morecambe FC ground-shared at Woodhill Lane before moving to Christie Park in 1921.
After joining the North Lancashire League in 1901, leaving to have a spell in the Palace Shield Competition before rejoining, the club joined the Ribblesdale League in 1947 before becoming founder members of the Northern League in 1952.
Morecambe were North Lancashire League champions in 1928 and 1937 and have been champions of the Northern League on four occasions, in 1968, 1992, 1995 and 2006. They were second division champions in 1991, 1994, 1999, 2002, 2004, 2006 and 201
Morecambe Cricket Club
off West End Road,
Tel: 01524 418192